Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holy Cuteness Batman.

So, remember when I told you about the awesome deal I got on some mailing labels made by Erin Condren through One Kings Lane?


Well my friends, this is one amazing lady!


Check out what I got in the mail:



www.erincondren.com
 Please note the handwritten card thanking me for my order! And coupons! And a business card!
www.erincondren.com
Not only did this fabulous company send my mailing labels (seen on the right) but also a sample pack of some gift tags (left). I'm pretty sure I'm in love with this whole adorable place right now.


The feature was on One Kings Lane for just a day (although I've seen her featured again since then, so I'll keep you posted if I see her again), but you should definitely check out her website. These would make great gifts for someone who just moved as a housewarming gift.


Also on my favorites list from her website are the following:
This adorable deskpad just blows my mind. 52 sheets.
I'm pretty sure this is on my Christmas wishlist.
The "Everything Book" - Monthly Planner Edition.
For weirdos like me who love Monthly planners.
Here's the
link too. Someone please tell Santa?
Okay okay. I'm done raving now. Go check it out! And order some cuteness for yourself.


**I received no compensation for writing this post.  The words used, and opinions expressed here, are solely and entirely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment