Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One Kings Lane - Erin Condren

UPDATE: This sale ends Saturday, 10/30/10. So don't miss out!

Oh sweet mercy.

I've been scanning One Kings Lane daily since I told you all about it, and today, I struck GOLD.

I just got some of the CUTEST mailing address labels I have ever seen in my life, for FREE.



When I signed up for One Kings Lane, I got a $15 credit. And it just so happens that a set of these personalized labels from Erin Condren is $15. Hellooooo cute freebie!

And they can be free for you too!

Just sign up at One Kings Lane (absolutely free, it just involves giving them your e-mail address so they can let you know about more fabulous sales). Once you've signed up, you'll have the same $15 credit. And bada-bing! Free, cute labels! Or gift labels, or whatever you choose.



In the words of Cuzco from the Emperor's New Groove....I'm so...happy! I'm also an Erin Condren fan for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment