Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sugar Coma

Well, I've been M.I.A. for a few days and that is mostly due to the fact that I have been a cookie-making MACHINE for almost 72 hours. This only happens once every five years or so, usually about how long it takes for me to forget WHY I don't do this every year.

Now that all the cookies are baked and frosted, I'm moving about as slow as molasses in January and plan on sinking into bed early tonight, and eating nothing but salads for the next week and a half.

Don't worry, the cookies will be in tomorrow's Merry Monday post. But in the meantime, here are some of my favorite wintertime comics to bring a smile to the end of your weekend.

Oh, and if you want some lovely Christmas music to listen to while you chuckle, my best friend Kate has linked up to some great hits here.











No comments:

Post a Comment