Sunday, December 5, 2010

...and the winner is...

Elizabeth!!!


Elizabeth said...
I think my favorite Christmas memory was just a moment, really. It was the first year my daughter was old enough to participate. One night, in preparation, her daddy bundled her all up in oversized jackets and scarves (although she referred to them as "scerfs") and headed out to the back yard to cut down a small pine tree. When they came inside, still rosy cheeked and bundled, I snapped their picture and the spoils of the hunt. It was a scrappy little thing, but in Lauren's eyes - it was the biggest and most beautiful tree ever. I treasure that memory - the wonder in her eyes, the love in his. And they were my family.

1 comment:

  1. Go Momma!!! This makes me happy also because I know I will get to borrow it very soon. : )

    ReplyDelete