Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekend Brunch

We had a much-needed low-key weekend recently, and one of the highlights (aside from the Packers winning and my husband grinning from ear to ear for about twenty-four hours) was a simple brunch with some of our close friends. It seems like some of the most last-minute get-togethers are the best, and we had a wonderful time just talking, eating, and laughing. 


Because it wouldn't be a brunch without a food photo! 
Nick & Sam's dog Tucker. My sweet boy!
Mary and Kyle were able to make the trip - woohoo!
The fabulous and funny Wes & Theresa
Nick & Sam's daughter Ella, trying to determine if Scott has a tasty hand.
Please note the almost DEAD ON Jim Halpert face Scott has.
Eh, not so tasty.
"GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR FRUIT LADY!"
Ridiculously cute.
Her little outfit for a wedding they were attending in the afternoon. Child model? Yes I think so.
Proud poppa.
Nick & Sam - love these two.
Is it bad that I'm already wanting to plan another brunch?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love us :) And yes, we need to do brunch again. That was the most fun I've had in a while!

    ReplyDelete