Thursday, February 17, 2011

Get the Feeeeva!



My friend Lauren who frequently guest posts here also happens to work for a music company. Yes, I envy her daily. However, having such a friend has major perks. Check out her post below, my 9 to 5 friends!

One wonderful perk of working for a music company is getting schooled daily on new artists and songs by people way cooler than I. And there are very few things in life that I love more than themed playlists, so here's one for a nasty case of Spring Fever. My brother and I make one of these every year and usually title it "Windows Down" because that's exactly how it should feel. That first week of the Spring that you can ride with the windows down, warm air whipping your hair into oblivion - that deserves a soundtrack. You ladies stuck in front of a computer in an AC controlled environment with horrid fluorescent lighting, this one is for you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


No comments:

Post a Comment