Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Birthday Love and Life List Goals

I meant to post this yesterday, but since my work day began with spending two hours standing in the snow while our building was examined by the fire department and the energy company to investigate a strong electrical odor...I didn't get much else done last night.


However, my birthday and Monday off were fantastic! My precious friend Samantha drove an hour to come visit me with her sweet girl Ella.


Waiter! More coffee!
...we're getting her started young.


The rest of my day looked like this.




Ahhh...the luxury of a day in bed when you're not sick.


For my birthday, my parents gave me a gift that's getting me one step closer to my Life List goal of becoming yoga certified.




This program came highly recommended by several people. The center book is actually textbook-sized, and is a really interesting read. I'll probably be elaborating on various things later on, as many topics are also relaxation techniques that would be very handy for my working friends. 


Looking forward to a birthday celebration with friends this weekend. Thank you all for your birthday wishes - it was a truly wonderful day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were going to get yoga certified :) how cool. your friend's baby so cute :)

    ReplyDelete